On 13 May, the third batch of 6 teams presented their ideas to the Innovation Sponsors during the third Demo Day. It is gratifying that 2 of these ideas were approved for the next stage – the BlueBox, by securing sponsorship from sponsors. The total investment amount for projects in the BlueBox stage is 424,516 AZN. Here is a list of these ideas and their owners:
- Transportation ecosystem – Elvin Alizade (PASHA Holding)
- Fat Wallet – Farid Zeynalov (PASHA Insurance)
We congratulate our colleagues on this occasion and wish them success in executing the proof of concept (POC)!
For colleagues who were not able to watch the third Demo Day, we attach a video of the event to this communication:
The first batch of 13 teams presented their ideas to Innovation Sponsors on the first Demo Day that took place on 10 February. 8 of these ideas made it to the next stage – the BlueBox, by securing sponsorship from sponsors.
- I-check – Leyla Orujova (PASHA Insurance)
- Anti-Fraud Solution – Irina Hamidova (Competo)
- KARQOMAT – Yashar Ismayilov (Competo)
- NutBank – Aynura Khalili (PASHA Holding)
- Doctoro – Huseyn Hajili (PASHA Insurance)
- life – Baghir Nuraddinov (Competo)
- Retailytics – Emil Huseynov (Competo)
- iEmal – Orkhan Rustamzade (PASHA Investments)
The second batch of 6 teams presented their ideas to Innovation Sponsors on the second Demo Day that took place on 15 March, and 3 of these ideas made it to the BlueBox stage.
- Easy Contact – Alexander Teplov (Competo)
- TIM – Ramiz Alili (Competo)
- Vətəni Tanı – Samira Qasimova (Competo)
As you know, since October 2021, PASHA Holding and its subsidiaries have been implementing the KickBox program. The main goal of the program is to identify innovative business ideas and support their implementation. A total of 167 ideas have applied for the program, which resulted in significant interest since its first day.
Since the launch of the program, more than 56 ideas have moved to the RedBox stage; meanwhile, 13 ideas were approved for the BlueBox stage. The presented ideas were approved by the Innovation Advisory Board, and the owners of the ideas have already begun to work on their products.
It should be noted that the Kickbox project continues in our companies, and any employee can apply to the program with their business idea. All you have to do is enter the Kickbox platform and complete the application form.