As a reminder, PASHA Holding and its strategic assets have launched the KickBox program since October 2021. The main purpose of the program is to develop internal entrepreneurship and develop innovation culture within-group employees.
|Total number of Ideas||246|
The Innovation Advisory Board confirmed the submitted proposals, and the owners of the ideas have already started developing their products.
The total investment amount for projects is the BlueBox stage is 529,866 AZN.
The next and the last for this year RedBox & BlueBox Demo day will take place on December 21 at PASHA HUB ADA University as 4 RedBox project teams will have their pitch presentation with the purpose of passing to the BlueBox phase. The following projects will be presenting:
- KrediBox – Murad Gulmammadov (Kapital Bank)
- UmiTwo – Mehpara Gasimaliyeva (PASHA Insurance)
- Carelp – Musa Valiyev (Kapital Bank)
- Lucrum – Khalig Gafarli (PASHA Insurance)
The event will be followed by BlueBoxes as 4 BlueBox projects will present their POCs (Proof of Concept) with purpose of moving to the GoldBox phase and be CEO of their ideas. The following projects will be presenting:
- Retailytics – Emil Huseynov (Competo)
- Around Us – Samira Qasimova (Competo)
- Life – Baghir Nuraddinov (Competo)
- I-Check – Leyla Orujova (PASHA Insurance)
It should be noted that the KickBox project continues in our companies, and any employee can apply to the program with their business idea. All you have to do is enter the KickBox platform and complete the application form.